Khuskan - Classy bar loop Khuskan - Classy bar loop

Hmm...sounds familiar

....."why do birds, suddenly appear..."...

sounds a bit familiar eh?

Khuskan responds:

Read author comments, jeez.

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

Love it...plz answer me this

I love this kinda music...do you have any advice for me if i want to start making music?

Darkvampiire responds:

Thanks I'm glad you like it.. well a good advice would be.... Love it, if you don't love what you do its useless, you have to know everything on your field, and then work hard on it, also it would be wise to listen to all different artists, and then make something of your own.
Thats it, and good luck dude!

{Timebomb} Preview {Timebomb} Preview

Pure OWNAGE (not the show)

Man i love your stuff! I listen to it wherever i go. Please answer me this question...if i want to get started into making trance/techno what should i do?

LIEK OGM LIEK OGM

Hm......

It kinda sounds too snapped together.....but thats the style.....the funny thing is taht if u listen to the begginging it kidan sounds like you're farting lol great though great

That-Is-Bull responds:

Yeah, it is pretty random, I know. I was just trying to make a song without ACID loops for once. All the sounds were made by me, in all my other songs I just put together a bunch of free downloaded loops.
(__)_)|||||||||||D~~~~

QUIET DARKNESS FIXED QUIET DARKNESS FIXED

It's killer good

i wish it wernt so kinda.....have a cell phone ringing feel to it wish it was more of a smoother sound for some of the hihg notes

MATTRON responds:

thanks for the review. I know what you mean about the high notes. They can realy be a SPEAKER KILLER! in fact I had to reexport the song because of is intense sounds....

thanks again for the review (M)