MoreLikeBlue MoreLikeBlue

OK That was too good.

You need to sell this to a TV station man this is freakin TV material lol. This is the definition of pwnage!!!!

Goninzula 5 Goninzula 5

It has potential

My friend....you have potential to be a good flash artist, please to not take this in the wrong way, but the animation cound have a point, at this tiem it seems somewhat random. Next time, try a story of some sorts.

acdcrox2999 responds:

Don't worry I understand completely, and I agree, it was quite random. I'll try to give a better plot next time. Thanks for the advice though.

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Very very very...ncie

This is damn as hell creative...very cool stuff......keep up the good work!

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Alright.

Although I graphics and gameplay, there really isn't that many changes from previous editions.

Thus the 7/10.

Easy Points:
1) Find Grenade darts
2) Find Acid bombs
3) Go to top left corner
4) Keep an acid bomb at the room entrance
5) Grenade dart anyone who walks into the room

*The acid slows down if not kills any enemies coming in and the grenade dart is sure to finish them off*
*If you get overwhelmed, just bunny hop, its really hard for them to hit you*
*The room has an ammo box so you wont run out of ammo*

Run Run Fury Run Run Fury

Speed?

Sadly I feel it was a bit repetitive and it never really had a really good sense of speed.

SuperManager SuperManager

AHHHHH!!!!

Well this is an absolutly great game but once i hit 1million i didnt get recorded T.T

Khuskan - Classy bar loop Khuskan - Classy bar loop

Hmm...sounds familiar

....."why do birds, suddenly appear..."...

sounds a bit familiar eh?

Khuskan responds:

Read author comments, jeez.

Deepest in my mind Deepest in my mind

Love it...plz answer me this

I love this kinda music...do you have any advice for me if i want to start making music?

Darkvampiire responds:

Thanks I'm glad you like it.. well a good advice would be.... Love it, if you don't love what you do its useless, you have to know everything on your field, and then work hard on it, also it would be wise to listen to all different artists, and then make something of your own.
Thats it, and good luck dude!

{Timebomb} Preview {Timebomb} Preview

Pure OWNAGE (not the show)

Man i love your stuff! I listen to it wherever i go. Please answer me this question...if i want to get started into making trance/techno what should i do?